Since being back in Exeter after Christmas, I have found myself going a little stir crazy. A combination of disgusting weather and increasingly long reading lists has made it almost impossible to get out of the house, but today the sun was shining far too brightly to ignore and so I took myself for a little walk just as the sun was setting. It was pretty spectacular.
And in the spirit of beating “Blue Monday” (I swear everybody declared last Monday the most depressing day of the year, as well), here’s some other nice things I’ve been loving lately:
– Finally catching up with some old friends on Saturday night and promising to keep in better touch this term
– Starting new modules in new notebooks: I always find it SO satisfying!
– Actually making a meal plan and doing a shop for the first time this year, it’s made cooking fun again! I might do a rundown of good recipes I find, mostly so I can ever find them again…
– Indulging in both Dominos and Hubbox in the space of a week – oops
– The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt, which I am sneakily reading around course reading. I am love love loving it but it is LONG!
I promise I am going to start doing regular posts again soon! Now my right hand girls are back in Exe I can drag them on all sorts of adventures, so keep your eyes out!